Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wall Street Run - Part 1

So this morning when I woke up,   I seriously didnt think I would be running anywhere tonight but HOME after work...  Maybe that had something to do with the fact that it was thundering and lightning and got drenched on the way to work...

But I guess the weather gods heard my prayers, and someone upstairs said LET THERE BE LIGHT!

Son of a gun, when I got off the path train and made my way to the starting area, I saw a sight i hadnt seen in a few days, the SUN!!!!!!!

Shortly after, my wife and my friend Troy came and met me before the race..  Below is me and Troy


Around 6:30 I made my way to the starting area to wait for the start of the race:


Check back tomorrow for the rest of the race report... Official time hasnt been posted yet and honestly, its been a long yet exciting day, so I'll have tonight and tomorrow to gather my thoughts for a great race report!

No comments:

Post a Comment