Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time to start training for the HALF MARATHON!

Yes, you read that right....  As of today, I'm signed up to run a HALF MARATHON.  For those that dont know how long that is, its 13.1 Miles!

On October 16th I will be running in the Hershey Half Marathon @ Hershey, PA



To make things more interesting, the week after the Half, I have a 10K scheduled, and the week after that a 5 Mile race!

October is gonna be a rough month!!! But you know what?? Im gonna do my best and keep myself focused and push through it!!

Im going to be following an 18 week training program to prepare myself for the Half, and try not to kill myself in the process in order to complete the other 2 races afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. u could do it! your photographer will be right by your side:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,

    I know we don't know each other in real life, but your story is awesome to read. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete