Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day is here, and a lot to be thankful for..  My health, my family, my friends, and all of you following my journey and encouraging me along the way!

What better way to celebrate this thanksgiving day than by running a 5K this morning!!

48:19 as per Nike + on the TM
Ran for the first 40 minutes straight, took a walk for 90 seconds, then finished strong!

http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/?sitesrc=fbk_ab_plus#//runs/detail/5366575/2108746792/all/allRuns/

Have a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Turkey Day 5k!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following you. I also follow the RR forum beginners. I also blog my progress. I feel its theraputic. Keep up the great work. I lost 65 pounds running and I know how hard that was. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete