Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ugggggh, WINTER!!!!!!

So, its been a while since i made a post in my blog, and thats because there pretty much has been nothing new to post about.. Why???? Cause this winter has been HORRIBLE! Snow, Snow, Snow, ICE, and more SNOW!!!!

The race scheduled for 1/1 got postponed to 1/30, then postponed again until 2/27!

I learned my lesson, no more scheduling races in January!

So hopefully Ill get to run the 5K on 2/27,  next one after that has not been scheduled as of yet, but I may be running a 5K in Suffolk county on 3/27.

Im also thinking about trying my first 10K on 5/1 depending on how training goes.

As far as weightloss goes, Im currently down 137 total now!

Thanx for your support and following me on my journey!

1 comment:

  1. I found your site and blog from runners world and just wanted to comment that you rock. I doubt many people know how hard it is to go from where you were to where you plan on being by the 2014 marathon. I for one can completely understand as I was 415 pounds in January 2009 when I started my weight loss journey and I am currently 220 as of this morning. I will be running the Saint George marathon this October as my very first marathon so I will have gone from 400 pounds to marathoner and I know how hard it is.

    If I can afford to go to New York in 2014 I would love to run it with you.

    It is always cool to run across others like yourself that have found the inspiration to make a change and do something as daunting as a marathon.

    ReplyDelete